Monday, May 18, 2009

Waiting For Warm Weather

Anyone else ready for Spring?? I am eagerly awaiting for the first day that I can sit in my screen porch, watch the orioles and humming birds drink from the feeders, and stitch the day away. Man, it don't get any better than that! I can't almost feel the warm sunshine on my achy bones already. Our weather has not been good for the athritis sufferers of Minnesota. One day it is 50 degrees, and the next day it is 10 degrees. The cyclical nature of the weeks in March are just teasers for those of us who need the sun to warm our achy bones and help the Ibuprofen some. The heating pad helps, but it is not the same as the sun. However, my stitching keeps me busy enough so the days go by pretty fast, and it won't be long and the renters will be here.( My little wren friends, usually on May 9th.) I am not sure if I ever mentioned that I am a bird lover, and I especially like to draw them. We are so blessed to be able to watch these amazing creatures, and especially in the spring when all their colors are so vibrant. I see that I have gone past the magic hour for getting my beauty sleep, so I better close for now. Leave a comment, we would love to hear from you.
Happy Stitching! Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment