Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hand Embroidery Patterns

We will be adding new Hand Drawn, embroidery design this week. The new line is called Carol Louise's Hand Embroidery designs. They come with full instructions for completion, along with a stitch guide and coloring guide. The coloring guide is to help you add color to your design if you choose, either by using color crayons or colored pencils. The instructions are very complete and these are very reasonable, most will be under $5.00. They can be used in many different waysand they can also be resized per copyright instructions. We do ask that you do hot share them, because these are copyrighted.They will be added in the next week. Here is a picture of the first one.
Check them out on our hand embroidery page.I have been working hard all day so I am ready to sit down and do a little stitching myself. I hope I don't fall asleep! Yawning!!
Happy Stitching! Carol

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your nice comments! I am thinking a new embroidery pattern. I hope I can show it soon here. Please come back and check it out! embroidery digitizing

    ReplyDelete