Friday, July 15, 2011

Block of the Week #2

Well, I hope every one has their air conditioners running and have groceries in the fridge so you don't have to go out for the next week. We are expecting a heat wave that is suppose to last a week, so I am getting prepared to get lots done in my sewing room. Defintely too hot to go anywheres. Last week I posted the first block of the Block of the Week I am doing just for fun on my other blog,  http://civilwarstitchalong.blogspot.com
I have the directions for each block posted there if you want to follow along. The block this week is called Cobblestones. I really like this block, it is similar to a 25 patch block except it is sewed on point.
I also have something I would like to share with you that I think is going to be a lot of fun, but I will post that for you all later
Happy Stitching! Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment