Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Picture I Promised!

"Katie"
Oh what a beautiful morning! Here is the picture I promised about my new little friends. She is so special, just a little lady, and weighs just barely 5 lbs. The perfect lap dog she is! Rarely do you get everything you want in a pet, but this one is a Bingo! Maybe that is what I should have called her, but she came with the name Katie and it just kind of fit her so we stayed with that.
You all have a good day, and hey ladies (and gents!) today looks like a great day to stitch out in the porch! The weather here in Minnesota is beautiful today, "thank you God", after yesterday!
The temperature was 90 degrees and the humidity was about that, very uncomfortable to say the least. It is cool enough today that I might just even cook something in the oven for a change for supper. Oh well, lots of stitching to do before then!
Happy Stitching! Carol

"I sing because I am happy, I sing because I am free, for His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me!"

1 comment:

  1. What a little Princess. I bet she's no bigger than my boys paw!!Happy sewing, and hope the weather stays fine. It's just right here in the UK!
    Susie x

    ReplyDelete