Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Beautiful Morning!!

Sew Special Pinwheel Charm
The sun is shining brightly, the humdity is not bad, the temperature is 68. It's going to be a great day! Besides that we are having a birthday party for my seven year old grandson, so cake and ice cream later. A perfect day!!
I am also writing to introduce my newest little friend. I got a new puppy, well not exactly a puppy, but she is three years old, and her name is Katie. She is a toy Pomerainian, and she barely weighs 5 lbs. She is white on the bottom, and a mix of cream color and strawberry blond on top. I do not have a picture of her yet, but I will have later today. I am so excited about her; she stole my heart at the first glimpse of her. She is the sweetest little thing and my husband actually likes her! He does not like "yappy" little dogs, but she is not yappy, and she is so special. I love having a lap dog and one that lays at my feet when I sew, and besides someone to talk to when my husband is off all day doing his work.
Now, I can get down to some serious sewing. This week I will be releasing patterns for three new miniature kits that I have designed, all using reproduction fabrics. I am also going to start working on the designs for my book which will also be all quilt patterns using only reproduction fabrics, both the 1930's and the Civil War era. I am totally in love with those fabrics, and I don't know why. I am really excited to get started though. Last year we spent so much time on remodeling the house that I didn't get many big projects done, so now I can get started on those.
Have a great day everybody, and check out my pictures later on today or in the morning, and
take some time today to spend with family or take a stitching projects out onto the porch and stitch in this beautiful weather. For those of you who have had bad weather, and are experiencing floods, power outages, or extreme heat, just know that we are all thinking of you and praying that your weather gets bettter soon.
Happy Stitching! Carol

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how cute that dog is!! Waiting to see a picture so I can be jealous!

    ReplyDelete