Monday, November 12, 2018

Just had to share this exciting new for me. I am really excited about it, just because I do like a challenge and this one will be a challenge for sure. This really isn't my type of fabric, but I am working on it and I think I can make something pretty out of it!. So stay tuned, and we will see what happens I have to have it ready by the 30th of this month so I better get stitching!. Actually I do have have cutting and stitching done already!
Happy hands, happy heart, happy life!!
Happy Stitching,
Carol
Posted: 12 Nov 2018 12:54 PM PST



Meet the November Challenger for Desire to Inspire, Carol Steffensen. 

Carol hails from Minnesota and is a great example of not giving up! She has tried and tried to enter into the challenge, and was almost ready to give up when this month it happened...and we picked her! 

And not that we do this on purpose... but Carol also has a blog called Chickadee Hollow Designs

She received the fabrics last Wednesday and has gotten right to work. This palette is totally new for her, so she is super excited to step outside her usual zone to make something great for this month's challenge. 





Fresh & Fab collection

Carol Steffensen

Happy Stitching! Carol

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with these fabrics!

    ReplyDelete