Saturday, June 23, 2018

Hey everybody,I hope you are all having a beautiful day today, the weather is perfect here today. Just wanted to check in and say Hi, I have been a little scarce lately, but things are finally starting to settle down a bit so I can get back to business. My daughter who has cancer is finally showing some improvement, the cancer is still present but the Immunotherapy that she is receiving seems to have stopped the progression. She is unable to do chemo or radiation anymore because it brought her white count down to 3500, but her last appt. it was back up to 4100, so that is better. My grandson who had a 4 wheeler accident a month ago, is able to use a walker now without putting pressure on his broken leg and they have removed the cast from his arm and just has a splint, so he can get around a little bit by himself. My granddaughter graduated in May and we had her reception at our house last weekend, so that was a bit of work for me and my faithful assistants.It was about 20 years since I pulled something like that together, so it was almost like a new experience, but it went well and everything is back in place and I can finally get back to designing. Thanks everybody for the kindness, prayers, support and just for being there for me. It meant so much to know that my community of quilters and stitchers always have your back! You are all the best!❤️
Watch for a newsletter to come out this weekend with whats going on! By the way if you do not receive the newsletter and would like to, please email us at ctseff46@tds.net, or info@chickadeehollowdesigns.com or give us a call at 320-354-2456 or sign up on the first page of our website in the appropriate spot, or also our blog, Chickadee Chatter.

 

Happy Stitching! Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment