Sunday, April 17, 2011

Primitive Quilts & Projects

I had to share this photo, it is the cover of the first Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine. It is a wonderful publication, very nicely done, in fact when I saw it in my mail, I thought well that is strange I didn't order a book that I recall. It looks like a book it is so nicely done. The projects and photography are great. I am almost done re-organizing my studio, and as soon a I get it done, I promise some pictures. Gosh, I forgot how long it takes to move a studio; I am certain there are little gnomes living in there and bringing stuff in, because I don't remember having all this "stuff." But, I have to remind myself that it is not just a quilting room, it contains pretty much all my art supplies, painting, drawing, and all my stitching things. I will never move it again! It is hard to ask for help because I want to know where stuff is at, and I want to be able to throw as I go through everything, however, that pile is pretty small. Oh well, it is my life,so it is what it is..........I hate that saying and can't believe I just used it!
My poor little Honey (my little stitching partner) patiently lays by and moves from one spot to the next about a foot and a half away as I move about going through the next corner. What a trooper, and always there unconditionally. Hoowever, she loses her patience when it comes to about 10:30-11:00 at night; she wants to go to bed, she she sits behind me and lets out a little bark or sneeze every once in a while.

Happy Stitching! Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment