Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Civil War Nine Patch

Civil War Nine Patch
Had a full day of sewing today, and got a lot of little things done from my "To Do" pile. I did finish the binding on this piece that I did recently. It is a throw about 55"x 65," and also a table runner. So many times customers tell me that they would like to find patterns that would go well with a lot of the natural colors in their decorating. I think these pieces would work great. The runner is about 16" x 38." I researched about 1200 Nine Patch Blocks and could not find this one anywhere, so I don't know if I have actually come up with a new one or not. It really doesn't matter, I like the way it turned out anyway.
I have quite a collection of civil war fabrics, and I am eager to start a couple of new pieces. So we will see what tomorrow brings. My little Honey (that's my puppy) is patiently waiting for me to go to bed. She comes and sits behind me when she thinks it is time for me to quit working on the computer. I love that little squirt! That's what my husband calls her, Squirt!
Good Night and
Happy Stitching! Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment