Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You Asked, and We Answered!

Many of you have asked if we are going to print the Spring/Easter line of ornaments in the tea dyed version. So, we decided to do it, and here is one of the first ones completed. We do not have them all ready yet, but you can watch for some them to be added to the website within the next week. I really like them done like this, however I like the Natural too. They are great fun to do and you can do one easily in an evening or two.
Also, just a quick reminder to folks that we will be at the MN Quilt Show which is going to happen in June in St. Cloud, MN at the Civic Center. Show dates are June 17th-20th. It should be a great time, and it is always held at the Civic Center which is located on the banks of the beautiful Mississippi River. A great view while you are looking at all the quilts.
Stay on touch because we will be adding lots of new items just prior to the show or right after.
Happy Stitching! Carol

1 comment:

  1. Carol , Hi this is the first time I have seen your blog , I too have the same interests as you except I am an artist also.
    I love your little ornaments,they are really cute and show alot of talent .I have scrolled all the way to your Chrismas ones .I have not read all of them yet ,I am curious as to what you use to make them with .size & etc. I know I will never have time to make them .I will read about them and keep up with you .I put my name in as a follower .Cheryl

    ReplyDelete