Monday, October 12, 2009

We woke up this morning to the most beautiful snowfall. Here is a look out my backyard, about three-four inches here, the earliest snow that I can remember, and apparently there has only been snow this early about eight times since they have been keeping records. Awwwh!, We love it here in Minnesota!!
I finally finished my miniature heart quilt, so here it is Scrappy Hearts & Lazy Daisies!

I've been having some troule with my camera, yesterday we had the big pumpkin carve and I tried to take pictures of all the grandkids and ity didn't work for some reason. But enjoy, and remember you can purchase any of my designs at www.chickadeehollowdesigns.com
Happy Stitching! Carol

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely quilt, I love all the hand detail. I also love your snow ladies, you are a fantastic designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Thank you so much! I just tell people that I am doing what I love to do and sharing it with people who also love to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol I love this little quilt. I don't see it on your site anywhere.

    Brenda Schiesser

    ReplyDelete