Monday, October 9, 2017

New Service At Chickadee Hollow Designs

 Hello! I hope everybody  is taking advantage of this gray, cloudy day and in their sewing rooms just stitching away! I am excited to tell you about a new service that we are starting at Chickadee Hollow Designs. We are offering Pre-printed Services for items to hand embroider. We haven't got a lot of samples yet but I do have one that I will share with you. These are intended to be Hand Embroidered or painted/colored and quilted. We will have all the details available shortly, but you can give us a call now and ask questions if you like. These will have to be ordered over the phone, so that we can get the information you want printed exactly. 320-354-2456
Also wanted to share with you a pillow that I made using one of the Vintage Basket embroidery design. There are four Vintage Basket designs on our website,Chickadee Hollow Designs on the Hand Embroidery page.
And one last pillow, I was working on this when my sewing partner Ginger passed away, so I dedicated it to her.
I also wanted to mention we have a Quilt block challenge going on that is free and you can join us at any time. If you are interested you can go to FB and search Unique Quilt Block Challenge and sign up if you want to join, like I said it is free and you can download the PDF's after you join for each block. The PDF's are not to be shared with others as I plan to make a book of all of them when we are finished.
And, we are starting a Scrappers Club that you can read all about on our website. Starts Oct. 15th, so check it out.
So what are you all working on, would love to see and hear.

Happy Stitching! Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment