Happy Easter Everybody!!
It's a great day today, isn't it? Or at least there is something "great" in everyday!Today, I want to share with you our newest program.
It is our,Springtime Stitch Along
1. It is not a BOM, it is a BOW!
2. Registration fee $3.003. 52 weeks for $3.00 a week!
4. No postage! (See # 6 )
5. Great program for Beginner Hand
Embroidery people, although great fun
for an established stitcher!
6. A PDF format program, unless you
specifically ask it to be mailed!
7. Do at your own speed, as you will be
able to download your PDF when you
are ready for it. Each Week will be
numbered so you can keep track of
where you are.
8. You will learn basic embroidery stitches
and also how to apply color by way of
regular color crayons, embellishment techniques.
9.Download your Registration PDF and
Week # Now
10.New patterns will be released on
Mondays! Week #1 has been posted.
11. Start anytime, do at your own pace.
Also New !!!
Stitching Friendsindividual pattern pre-print
Merry Mini Mondays
"My Winter Garden"
As a stark contrast to the colors on our page today, I am sharing my latest Mini Quilt. What does one do when your mind wanders to gardening in the dead of winter. plant a winter garden in your sewing room!
13.5 x13.5 inches.
Visit our website
Happy Stitching! Carol