Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Red Work and Blue Work Snowman Posted

Hey everybody, it is the eve before Thanksgiving, and I am just reflecting about Thanksgiving. We will not be celebrating until this Sunday so I have a few days to get ready for it yet, which is good because I always seem to be running behind!
I have so many things to be thankful for, family friends, health, my home, and soooo much more. I do want to mention though that I am also very thankful for all of you, my readers and my customers. It has been such a pleasure to meet all of you either in person, on FB or on the phone. You have made my life for the past 14 years so enjoyable, I can't thank you enough. Next year we will be celebrating 15 years of Chickadee Hollow Designs and what a run it has been. Thank you! Thank You!
Today I wanted to share with you my Wall Hangings. I have both a red and a blue one. I am really pleased with how they turned out.

You can purchase these at http://www.chickadeehollowdesigns.com
Go to the Shop Now Button, then Click on Seasonal Ornaments. then click on either the Red Work or Blue Work Christmas Keepsake Ornaments. They are posted on both pages.
  You are also the first to know that we are having a 20% OFF Site Wide starting now for the Thanksgiving Holiday through Cyber Monday
                                           No other coupons may be used with this special.
                                                     Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!
Happy Stitching! Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment